We are a group of parents and community volunteers dedicated to helping the school achieve the goals outlined in the school’s Environmental Management Plan, with a focus on sustainability.
What we do
- Liaise with teachers at Mowbray so together we can build a more sustainable school environment and reduce the school’s environmental footprint.
- Educate the school and wider community about how they can live more sustainably.
- Improve the native natural spaces in our school to attract local wildlife.
- Co-ordinate working bees at least twice a year.
- Encourage sustainable practices for all school and P&C events.
How you can help
- Come along to a working bee or help out in the vegetable patch. (Watch out for details in school correspondence).
- Please contact us if you have suggestions, are good at applying for grants, are interested in joining our committee or have an interest in a particular aspect of sustainability that may be of assistance.