Join Mowbray Public School P&C. Our P&C is made up of people just like you – parents/carers and community minded people who volunteer to help our school. Mowbray P&C is involved in a range of areas.
How to Join
If you would like to join Mowbray P&C and have voting rights on all P&C matters, please complete the following:
- Membership Application form
- Read Membership Information and Membership FAQs
- Agree to the Code of Conduct (on the reverse of the Application form)
- Pay the annual subscription of $1.00 at an General or Annual General Meeting (AGM) or at leave it at the School Office.
Who Can Join?
Membership is “open to all parents/carers of pupils attending the school and to all citizens within the school community”.
You can just attend a meeting or, if you wish to be eligible to vote, join Mowbray Public School P&C as:
- Financial Members, and school representatives, decide how fundraising money is spent.
- Executive Committee members Only current financial members can be nominated for positions. The positions are voted on by members to co-ordinate the running of the P&C association – P&C Executive roles become available every March, at our Annual General Meeting (AGM).