There are a few advantages to being part of the Mowbray Public School community, including access to :
- Mowbray Public School Families and Friends and Mowbray Classifieds
– join the Mowbray Public School Families and Friends private Facebook Group and you will, automatically, be given access to Mowbray Classifieds. Here you can buy/sell/trade limited items with other Mowbray families (eg musical instruments, proper dance gear (not play dress-ups), costumes for Book Week etc, BYOD and sports equipment). No uniform sales.
-> You will be asked to provide your name, email address and child’s name/class – please answer all questions. This information will be verified with school records, before you are given access, and will not be retained.
-> Parents/carers of next year’s new Kindy students will be invited to join this group from Term 4 of the year before they start, at the final Kindy Orientation.
- Say You’re From Mowbray
– Opportunities for local community businesses to engage with our school by offering a month-long deal eg “% of your order will be donated to Mowbray”, 50c from each coffee will be donated to Mowbray. These will be advertised in the School Newsletter and P&C social media etc.
- Mowbray Community Business Directory (MCBD)
– Mowbray families offering special deals to other Mowbray families and staff via a private Directory. See the School Newsletter for the link.